Monday, November 28, 2016

Back At It Again! Only like almost a year later...

Dang, what a rad trip back to California for Thanksgiving. So much has happened in this past year that it's going to be pretty hard to put in everything that has happened, but! I will try my best.

Number one on the agenda, I've started seeing one of the most beautiful people in the world, and so far it's been really amazing. It's really amazing sometimes how God will place someone into your life especially when you need them, and Aly has been that person for me. She's definitely that type of girl you want to get up early and grab a hot tea or hot chocolate for, or maybe just to leave a nice note for her in the morning before she goes to work. That kind of awesome girl. But I digress...

This year has been a mixture of some really tough days, but the past Fall semester has been one of my favorites. Weaknesses still somewhat prevalent, but I've been able to find that balance in working each day step by step to be a little better. Life is good. God is good. Christmas is just around the corner, and I'll write back again later, because a really pretty lady is currently calling me.

-Deuces!


No comments:

Post a Comment